Pages

Thursday 11 April 2013

This week loss

This week I lost 1.5lbs - taking me to goal +8. I now need to loose another 3lbs and I can go to my local meetings for free. (As a gold member you are free from goal +5). I have lost 9lbs in 5 weeks since I went back to weighing in.

Weighing in is really the key for me, I don't know why but it keeps me motivated. I have tried doing weight watchers at home but I just can't stick to it without the added incentive of my thursday weigh ins.

My aim for this week are to up my exercise and earn more activity points. Last week I earn 24 activity points through a run, a big walk and a Body Step class. My little boy starts playschool on monday (I am so nervous) so I am going to use this time to get to some more classes. My aim is to earn 50 activity points.

I am also going to use a few more of my weekly points. I always feel guity when I use too many weekly points and even though I know Weight Watchers do their research and wouldn't give you those points if you weren't supposed to use them! Last week I only used 13 weeklies so think I will up this to 30.

No comments:

Post a Comment