Pages

Wednesday 20 March 2013

Planning Planning Planning

For me one of the keys to success in Weight Watchers and one of the things I find the hardest to do is planning! There are a number of reasons I find it hard!

My husband works irregular hours, sometimes is home for tea at 5pm sometimes 8pm who knows! He travels a lot and although I always ask him on a sunday his plans for the week it isn't always accurate.

My husband also does not like vegetables - of almost any sort. Or anything cooked in the slow cooker. And isn't a massive fan of having his food reheated. This rules out loads of dinners that I love to cook and eat.

My Son won't eat pasta, but this is a massive favourite of my daughter! He is 2 and going through a stage where he will only eat 3 or 4 meals.

My Daughter has gymnastics and also ha school dinners a couple of days a week and doesn't want to eat 2 dinners in a day and just wants sandwiches.

Some evenings I have looked back and realised I have cooked 4 separate dinners and been in the kitchen most of the evening.

So......this is my resolution, to spend more time planning, more use of leftovers and not cook more than 1 dinner a night!! I will post my meal plan for next week at the end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment