Pages

Tuesday 12 March 2013

Chicken Fried Rice - 11pp

Tonight I had one of my favourite quick meals which I cook on a night when I am pushed for time. Sometimes I eat separately from the rest of the family if I am going to the gym in the evenings so this is for 1 person, if my husband is eating with me I would cook 3 times the values below as he likes a big portion!  I save some cooked rice from dinner the night before and the rest is just chucked in!

Total Pro-Points for this recipe is  11.

Ingredients: 
165g cooked white rice - 6pp
70g cooked chopped chicken breast - 2pp
1 medium egg - 2 pp
1tp seasame oil - 1 pp
Light Soy sauce - 0pp
Chopped spring onion - 0pp
Spray of fry light oil - 0pp

Method:
Crack the egg into a mug or bowl and whisk up lightly. Spray the pan with fry-light and tip the egg in to make a kind of omelette. When the egg is cooked tip out onto a plate.

Tip the rice, chicken and spring onion into the pan and stir fry until warm, add the sesame oil and a few squirts of soy sauce.

Chop the omelette up and add to the pan. Serve and eat immediately.



No comments:

Post a Comment